Sunday, September 6, 2009

28!

Here the boys and I are at 28 weeks. I am not tired but can not figure out how not to look tired!

Brian really likes this picture so I am posting it for him!

We have decided to make a paper chain to count down to the two milestones we would like to hit. The first is 30 weeks (the first red chain) the second is 37 weeks (the second red chain). Our Dr says that any time after 30 weeks is good for the boys to make health wise and the due date that we are shooting for is November 8th which would put the boys at 37 weeks.
Things really are going well. The boys heads seem to be down today and they really like to find the hip bones and push on them. It's a good thing I love them.

5 comments:

Shayla Taylor said...

I have been waiting for this all day! You are SOOOO cute! Hold those babies in girl till I can come see you!

Susan said...

This is so dang exciting! I'm so glad you've been blogging about it.

emilyw said...

So glad to hear about how things are going with your little guys. We're excited for you out here in Georgia!

Megan said...

I love that you made a paper chain for the milestones you hope to hit. And you are looking great! I don't know what to tell you about sleepiness or looking sleepy, that might just be life as a pregnant woman. Keep up the hard work of taking care of them and yourself!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I said November 9, not 8! My birthday calendar does not have a lot more slots in it! Seriously, i'll take them whenever I can get them, and by then, I'm sure you will too. Hoping to come and visit early in Dec., so they'll be big enough to hold and cuddle. Love you lots.

Aunt Marilyn