Two weeks ago we saw our Dr.'s and they tole us that everything is looking great!!!! The boys are big and healthy. I am well so the Dr thinks I might be able to carry them longer. I am choosing not to pay attention to him and am still shooting for the 8th of November.
The boys have been so much fun already! The other day Brian was hugging me when the boys totally kicked him away.
I had a wonderful week last week. One of my best friends came out and I had two baby showers. Brian's work had a shower for us and then my friends had a shower for us. They were both wonderful! I had a big surprise at my friends shower. I walked in and one of my Aunts was standing in the room. I had no idea she was in town. I just started to cry! It was a wonderful week! I will get pictures up of the showers as soon as I get some from those that took pictures.
6 comments:
You're looking great and I'm looking forward to "seeing" these two little guys! :)
I heard briefly about your "surprise" shower guest. Wish I could have beent here, too. Your pic looks as if things are progressing just about right. Looking forward to hearing the boys have arrived and all is well.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn
your present will come hopefully shortly...:) we are so excited for your two little boys to come!
You look great! I hope you're feeling alright. So, any day now, right? It's feeling so real lately! I'm so excited, for both of us!
You are so beautiful! So excited for you and hope the next few weeks go smoothly for you. Your boys will be here before you know it!
hooray! I'm so happy for you! :)
Post a Comment