I was watching a show on TV and saw this shirt but it only had one baby skeleton on it. I emailed the lady that sells these shirts and asked her if they made them for twins. She had received enough requests for the twin shirt that they decided to make another screen with two babies. When I picked up the shirt from her she told me I am the only one in Utah that has this shirt. This was my motivation to stay pregnant until Halloween.
Brian decided to dress up as himself sometime in the next two weeks. Note the diaper hanging out of the pajama pants.
If you look close, his eyes have big circles under them.
We also decided to try and make the shirt look real. Those are fake vomit spots all over the front of it. He won second place at work!
So creative! I love the fake baby barf. So excited for both of you - we are like Aunt Marilyn & can't wait to hear more baby news! PS - can you email me your address?? sarahburton81@gmail.com Love to all, Sarah and Brandon and kids
7 comments:
That is too funny!
LOVE the costumes! Unfortunately, Brian's costume is all too true! Hope those babies come soon! Good luck!
You guys look so great!! Miss you, can't wait to hear..I keep checking for updates!! love you
--Roxanne
This is great and unique except Brian-- I still look like that all these years later. Congrats on the award. Love you guys, Mom and Dad
Perfect Halloween. Costumes are supposed to be cute--twin shirt--and scary --diapers and all. Can't wait to hear more baby news.
Love, Aunt Mairlyn
So creative! I love the fake baby barf. So excited for both of you - we are like Aunt Marilyn & can't wait to hear more baby news! PS - can you email me your address?? sarahburton81@gmail.com
Love to all, Sarah and Brandon and kids
Awesome shirt! Wish I had one, but then I guess it wouldn't be quite unique! Love it! Godd luck these next couple weeks!
Post a Comment